Monday, September 13, 2010

Rock the Vote!!!!

You're peeking in on us in the flurry of count down to the eligible voting time at
AmberINK's Inkredible 21 Day Challenge Blog!

I take my civic duty very seriously. I have this sticker tattooed to my computer monitor to remind me that I am part of a community and that my vote matters...


Just sayin'! Make your voice count and rock the VOTE! Here, in the order of their entry are the fantastic 'BOOKS' themed offerings from this months inaugural challenge! We are very excited about the buzz and need you to help us decide who wins!
Without further ado:
Lynne Phelps! Woot! Lynne's card showcases our Pefect Package Amber Girl.
Isn't this card smart?! Learn how Lynne made it at Savvy Sister's Studio!

Lisa  makes magic things! Just look at this Baby Mermaid mirror/bookmark! Using our "Baby Mermaid - Friendship" set this way, is totally, well, brilliant! She'll tell you how at her magic blog.

Wendy's stories about Willem can pick me up on the rainiest days. I am in LOVE with this little book for all his fish tails tales! Wendy's taken our fish friends from our Baby Mermaid set, and has made them sing. Read more about her process at Paper, Ink and Smiles. It'll make you happy!

Pinky entered our challenge with this inspiring book mark! Our Amber Ink Grow Green Yellow Seedlings iPaper makes up the background. Pinky's "Plant a Seed" stamp is from our Amber Girl's Grow Green set of stamps! Doesn't this great bookmark make you want to grab a book and copasquat in the great out doors?

Karin with an I's classy bookmark is for those heavy books that you just love to crack open in the Fall! She designed this using Amber Ink's Wine Spots iPaper - Tiny and our
Grow Green sentiment 'Plant a Seed'. Her idea to include it in a teacher's thank you note is wonderful.

Lynne Phelps is at it again with this glorious grouping of Book Plated treats! Our Book Plate Owls are ready for all kinds of book branding. I am over the moon that Lynne has honored these owls with such a lovely set of reads! I actually feel my heart quicken everytime I see these iconic black book covers (blush!) Learn all 'bout Lynne's brilliance at Savvy Sisters Studio!



This great trio of fish have their own little squishy spot in my heart! Karin with an I has mastered the Baby Mermaids "Can I Keep Him?!" set. I am so honored to have her crafty hands making things as cheery as this funny fishy bookmark. Karin's paired these pufferfish with some great Amber Ink Seaweed Paisley Goldfish iPaper in Tiny. Swim by Karin's blog to pick up more tips on her brilliant creations!
Margo's Christmas Organizer actually took my breath away! Look at that tree!! I love the way she's used this Amber Girl's "'Tis the Season" Set! You have to read about her organizer at her scrappy spot, where hopefully you'll be motivated to get going on the holidays!


Take a look at this! Wendy Price entered our challenge with this little book holding owl that she pulled from our Owl Book Plates He's letting you know what is up.
Whooo's jealous of the talent behind designing this card? Me!
Read all about it at Wendy's uuber fun blog.



Lynne Phelps managed to think up something totally original with our Back to School Kiddos - Turned my head. Look how sweet this card is! Lynne paired this little dude with iPaper from our 'The Little Top' line, creating the perfect offering. Read about it at Savvy Sister's Studio!



Charmaine rocked out Oodabug Alley with this fun matching book set. She outfitted the combo with our "Make a Scene - Under the Sea" set of digis and our "Can I Keep Him!?" Baby Mermaids! You can learn more about the brilliant talent at Oodabug Alley on Charmaine's fantastical blog!

There you have it! Our entries for our very first INKcredible Challenge!!! The prize really is tops. You can vote for your favorites for the next 7 HOURS and 42 MINUTES! GO! GO! GO! Click on the images to find yourself in the midst of our voting grounds!

No comments: