Friday, August 6, 2010

HA HA! Where IS that girl?

It’s like she left the country or something…well time for the mice to play!

I’m declaring this ALOHA FRIDAY. Incredimombo declares every Friday from now until eternity (unless Amber finds out) ALOHA FRIDAY. It's Aloha Friday, no work till Monday... Doodeedoo…doodeedoodeedoodeedoodeedoo.

                                          These are a few of my favorite things from this week.
                                          ********And the categories are*********

1.  Travel

2.  Food


3.  Inspirational Thought


4.  Photography
5.  Family



Now you can play too. Just pick something that you saw that was your favorite thing or two or three (max). Only one rule. NO PAPER PRODUCTS. Cruel? Perhaps, but even all you genii (isn’t this the plural of genius?) out there need to take a break from paper once in awhile. Plus, if we got to pick our favorite cards for the week then this post would never end.

Hmmm. Since Amber's not here I think I'll declare a prize as well. By Monday morning I'll randomly pick a winner and give them a $5 coupon for free ipaper from AmberInk,



Post anything you like using the Linky, just be sure to put a number to the category (1-6 this week) in the comments on your post as to what inspired YOU this week. I mean, maybe not EVERYONE likes food (say what?). Put your name too.  I'll do the first one.

Let’s try it. What inspired YOU this week?

1 comment:

Virgo5 said...

I'm so jealous! I want to swim there too!