A few guidelines:
- Our link parties are Saturday and Sunday only (it's a weekend thing).
- Please make sure that there is paper in your project.
- Please use a direct link to your party entry.
- Please credit the rePin from PINTEREST and put a photo of it in your post.
- Whenever possible, visit each other's blogs to comment.
My repin today came from Marcy Hoggard
originally from Kojo Designs
My project today proves that it takes almost no time
and I mean 10 minutes or less to recreate some of your pins.
I started this last night at 10 pm an finished by 10:09.
Frankly, it looks like something I would have made at Girl's Camp.
a little more festive than throwing a box of tea at her.
Everything was on hand.
Scraps of ipaper from earlier projects.
A box of tea I purchased at the store earlier in the day.
Full instructions are on the original pin.
One random winner gets a $5 gift certificate.