A few guidelines:
- Our link parties are Saturday and Sunday only (it's a weekend thing).
- Please make sure that there is paper in your project.
- Please use a direct link to your party entry.
- Please credit the rePin from PINTEREST and put a photo of it in your post.
- Whenever possible, visit each other's blogs to comment.
Congratulations to Lindsey who won our 1st Pinny Party last week.
This was her copy cat project -
Great job Lindsey! You win $5 worth of ipaper!
My repin today is a combo deal.
Part 1 came via Kimberly Stokes
originally from Just a Girl.
and Part 2 came via Sarah Van Beveren
originally from Kim McCrary
Since the kids are all grow'd up, I liked the idea of an
activity based advent. Un grow'd up kids like toys and candy.
Hmmmm...maybe I'll throw in a few toys and candy for myself!
Anyhow...I also liked the wrapped matchbooks - so pretty.
My fridge is stainless...ever decide to stick a magnet to that? Hah!
I decided my mom's fridge needed a cheery Christmas makeover instead.
So here's the scoop.
I chose my supplies -
- Amber Ink ipapers printed on Kraft
- matchboxes - the cheap kind .
- round 1/4 " ceramic magnets
- odds and ends embellishments from my old stash.
Then I wrapped matchboxes and decorated them, glued a magnet to the back
and put the activities inside (checked the calendar and coordinated every doggone one)
and then I put a little brad on the side to make it like a drawer. See that green button? Cute right?
Finally and I mean finally
I arranged them on my mom's fridge.
It turned in to an advent Christmas tree!
One random winner gets a $5 gift certificate.