Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's raining elfs and elfs!

Thank you so much for joining in on all the fun
at our Amber Ink 2nd annual holiday blog hop!

Time to announce some winners!

to Melissa C.  a snow angel elf    

to Angela k  a regrets elf        
      
to Esther  a regrets elf            

  to Melissa C a presenting elf

to Erika Owens a nocs elf

coming your way soon an Elf on the Shelf

to Lucianna an Elf on the Shelf 

to Tanny P an Elf on the Shelf 

to Diane Clarke Sutton a yoga elf 

to Lucianna a regrets elf 

to Erika Owens a prayer elf 

to Michelle B a nocs elf 

to Savannah O'Gwynn  a regrets elf 

to Diane a Have a sat elf 

to Michelle B a yoga elf 

to Tanny P a yoga elf

to Debra M a nocs elf
to Christine Penningtonregrets elf

to Barbara mother/daughter an elf on the shelf 

to Melissa C a have a sat printable  

Debra Hensley an elf on the shelf  

to Tanny P a presents elf 

And from the Amber Ink comments, the winner was Starla B.

-------------------------

We put all of those winners in to a hat held by a Mr. Rand M. Org
and the winner for the Elf in the Shelf gift set
is....

LUCIANNA!!!!

Let us know what you name him!
Coming your way via Amber Ink via the North Pole via Amazon shortly.

Thanks for playing everyone.
There are still plenty of elves left to adopt.


11 comments:

A Mother and A Daughter said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I'm so excited that I won the elf on the shelf digital image!!! Where do I go to download it? Thanks again! ~ Barbara

Pam said...

Hi Barbara!

We're glad you're excited! Cheryl picked you and I'm emailing it to you as a download. If you don't see it shortly, let us know! Congratulations!

Star said...

Woo hoo, thank you so very much!! Congrats to the rest of the winners!!

A Mother and A Daughter said...

Just opened my email with the elf on the shelf!!! So much fun to play with! Can't wait to make gift tags! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! ~ Barbara

Melissa Czapor said...

Thanks so much for getting my new elves out so quickly!! I feel so blessed!! My 7yr old DD will be so excited to color the new elves and make cards for her teachers and friends!! Y'all are the best!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Congratulations - hey Tanny P., you were a big winner, the ELVES must like you! hee hee
Hope you all had fun! xo

Michelle (aka Meechelle) said...

Oh! I just realized I won, not one elf, but TWO!! Woohoo! I got the nocs Elf, but not the Yoga elf. Do I need to send you my e-mail?

Pam said...

Hiya Michelle! There were 2 downloads sent together. I'll send you an email! Congrats winners!

Pam said...

Whoops - should a checked first! Yoga elf is on his way!

1CardCreator said...

Thanks so much for the Elf on a Shelf digi I won! He is adorable!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Wow, I didn't know I got the grand prize and on top of that 2 more adorable images. I am floored, thank you so much. A big congratulations to all the winners and the Alumni, along with Pam and Amber for such a great hop :)