Monday, April 25, 2011

Aloha Friday Winners!

This last weekend our Aloha Friday Game's theme was IRL.  My by far favorite part was meeting the bloggers that you know in real life. Man, these blogs rock.  I thought I'd do a little inventory for the people who didn't get a chance to see them.

Jen's Log


Brown Paper Packaging

 

Brittany's Bloggy Bloggerson


Nancy's Creative Mess


8 Million Random Strangers


Guinevere Design Studio



Behind Mommy Lines

 

Katie's Scrappy Place


The Little Foodie


Well Hello There


Shilo in the City


So, in short -- This week the winner is YOU! Man these blogs are all such delicious treats. This last Aloha Friday was a record breaker for people who played, and I have to say, one of my top 5 favorite to date. 

P.S. I said there'd be winner, but this week's links were just too good. I couldn't pick and so Random.org decided that Jane is taking today's cake. Congrats Jane!

No comments: