Monday, August 1, 2011

We're having a SPEAK EASY this week at Amber Ink!

Now don't go getting any ideas!
We're a reputable company here.
We just thought that maybe it was time to bribe you a bit.
Seems we have quite a few  lookie loos
so we're gonna offer a sweetheart deal.
( Amber spent the w/e at Coney Island so I'm using carny talk ;)

We want you to comment this week.
Say as little or as much as you want
even just a TFS or a LOL.

And on Friday we'll randomly choose
FIVE winners
who will get a coupon for
one of our extra ordinary sayings
that are really pretty darn cute.

Like:




So just say anything
and
on
Friday...



---------------

Oh, and after you comment 
there is a really awesome blog hop going
on for Laurie Willison today.
You can pick it up HERE
They are casing Laurie's cards.
We thought we'd showCASE one too.

Amber Ink products used in this post:





14 comments:

Crystal said...

Love them all!!!

Patricia H said...

How generous of you! Thanks! Amber Ink rocks! :D

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun game.
These cards are fabulous.

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh I'm a bit of Lookie Loo I must admit..great idea to CASE the lovely Laurie's cards I must say!

Amber Alvarez said...

yippee!

Lisa said...

I'm a lookie lisa - ha! Love Amber Ink so this is a real treat :)

Made by Mandy said...

I adore the You make my heart flutter sentiment so I am keeping my fingers, toes and everything else crossed :)

Thanks for such a great opportunity to win

Love Mandy xxx

Kimberly said...

Hey hey,,,just dropped by and couldn't NOT leave a comment...love the sentiments and your mummy is so darn awesome...tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

LOVE the new images and sentiments, adorable!!!

Ardilla said...

Very generous of you!
Thanks for the chance :)

And thank you for fixing the window thing :)

The Mama Monkey said...

I love me some Amber Ink!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

What a Treat!

Jennifer Scull said...

so many wonderful sentiments. love the fishnet one. :)

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Awesome cards, wicked sentiments and all truly inspirational