Friday, March 4, 2011

It's Aloha Friday...

No work till Monday ...doo dee doo doo dee doo dee doo dee doo dee doo dee doo.

With all of the digital coloring How2's Amber has been doing lately,
I'm looking out my window and want to shout at the top of my lungs
DRAB DRAB Go AWAY, Give me color any day!
I miss my tropics.

Take these guys for example...they have the right idea!

So SeƱorita color, anytime you are ready, you can stop by my house,
and when you do, I will swing the door open and welcome you home.


2. O is for ____________________.


Fill your weekend with color!
==================

It's best to right click and save an image to your computer file first.
Link to a URL, not your blog!
Make sure you put the category # (1,2,3) and your name.
(No need to put your email addy.)

That's it! See...easy peasy.

Enter once, twice or thrice.
=============

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

#3 and #4 are mine. Brain dead when it comes to Mr. Linky.

Pam said...

Ah Allison, maybe when it comes to Mr. Linky, but not with your Aloha Friday choices. Now who woulda thought...Rainbow Brite. Happy times.

Pam said...

That is a VERY optimistic O Karin!