Monday, February 28, 2011

In the words of Natalie Portman...

"It's time to put on the sweat pants!"  With the award season over and New Year's resolutions well behind us (if anyone caught that pun it was intended), what better way to start the week than with pie! I was inspired by what I saw on Cheryl's blog this morning.  That Kraft paper must be magic because she said the realistic look of this hot apple was easy to achieve.


There are so many pie in the sky ideas on this set:

Get a closer look HERE

and don't forget the ipaper


How sweet to bake a pie for a friend
and include the recipe like our Oodabug did:



Or how about making a dozen for your closest friends,
(boy that Aloha Friday comes in handy!  Got this from Amberbop's link a couple of weeks ago)

IRL recipe HERE

And deliver them in these containers of Sunghee originality


Now where did I put those sweats???

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am sitting here trying to figure out where I am going to get a piece of pie after seeing all these gorgeous and yummy looking creations. Maybe I can run out at lunch and track on down!

Have a great day!

sunghee said...

Yum, yum, yum!

Amber Alvarez said...

genius!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Gees, now I am gonna need sweat pants too :>) Blueberry pie - yum! Oh and my favorite, coconut cream! Of course there is always pumpkin too and I really like apple as well. Thanks alot Pam!!!

Pam said...

teehee...always willing to help ;)

Amber Alvarez said...

I'm a pecan girl, but everyone always judges me! For some reason they think that's sub par. No accounting for taste, Julie! I say 'blech' to pumpkin but 'more please' to apple.

Lindsey said...

I'm with you on the pecan, Amber... yum! Like pumpkin too, though. And apple, and... Wait, I'm sensing a pattern here... :P

Karin said...

What a yummy post and way to showcase that cute set! How is this not a must have now??!

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh aren't these fab! I have pie junkies in my house..these images are perfect!