Friday, October 1, 2010

It's Aloha Friday...

No work till Monday *...doo dee doo doo dee doo dee doo dee doo dee doo dee doo dee doo!

*Unless you want to work on your project for AmberInk's Inkredible 21 day challenge!

Yes, and Autumn has officially arrived!  It's harvest time!  It's let's jump in a pile of leaves time!  It's apple cider and a ride on a hay wagon time!  In my neck of the woods at the moment, I feel Fall reaching out but not quite here - yay for Indian Summers, which I think is my all time favorite time.  Time to finish up all the outside projects I started (yeah, right ;) and prep the house for the cozy time ahead.  What is it about this time of year that makes me think of time???

To get in the mood. everybody play along!  Remember, no paper but anything else is fair game.







Ignore the Halloween candy and corduroy - let's get down to business!
Add your linky and someone is gonna win a prize to the very awesome AmberInk shoppe!
---------------------------------------------------------
It's best to save an image to your file first.
Make sure you put the category # (1,2,3) and your name.
That's it! See...easy peasy.

1 comment:

Lisa Jane said...

oops forgot to add my category - #2
Have a great weekend everyone
Lisa ;)