Friday, March 11, 2011

It's Aloha Friday...

No work till Monday ...doo dee doo doo dee doo dee doo dee doo dee doo dee doo.

I'm a total Sagittarian.  See, I carry this bow and arrow around and when I see something, I just shoot right into the mark.  I usually think about it later.  Aloha Friday makes me act more like a Libra.  Should we keep it?  Should we not?  Bottom line is, I have fun with it, but one of these days we might just be singing Aloha Oe, which then makes me think of music and sound.  See, that's how Aloha Friday works.  Whatever pops into my very little brain becomes our Aloha Friday theme.

I would have a hard time functioning w/o my hearing.  I love sound. 
My favorite sound in the world is this:

It is music to my ears.  Since I haven't been able to hear that sound lately,
I've been tuning in to this:
or better still this:

(Pandora lets you pick a style,
 Grooveshark lets you pick songs and build a playlist)

Sometimes when I'm feeling a little snarky, I even like listening to stuff like this:

This is Leslie Hall.  You're welcome.

So here is our Aloha Friday link up...

#1.  Radio anything - a show, a station , a podcast, personality

==================
It's best to right click and save an image to your computer file first.

Link to a URL, not your blog!

Make sure you put the category # (1,2,3) and your name.

(No need to put your email addy.)

That's it! See...easy peasy.

Enter once, twice or thrice.

Listen to something fun this weekend
while you enter SFYTT,   Less is More and CASE

We'll see you on Monday!

=============

6 comments:

Pam said...

Teeheehee Wendy! Gosh, even a Happy Holiday card and free sytlin' shrinky dinks. So crafty ;) (thanks a lot, now I'll be singin' that all weekend)

Emily Leiphart said...

Sorry, ladies, I've always had the worst time with the Linky Tool. Here's my link for #3. Enjoy!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0z1Mo7O6dE

Shannan Teubner said...

You said "Radio Anything"...you got the first thing that popped into my noggin. Happy weekend!

Pam said...

LOL...Lady G just got smaller and younger! Nice one Lady S. (I really like your Idol pick too - he's awesome!)

Karin said...

Well, better late than never with my one offering. Sadly, not watching much of Idol so far, but everyone says its good this season...Hope you all had a great weekend!

Mariko said...

I'm a huge fan of Leslie Hall. Glad to see you're sharing her. :)